What you'll learn
- During this course you will create an HMI / SCADA system from scratch using SIMATIC WinCC 7.5
- You will learn how to use software from Siemens - SIMATIC WinCC V7.
- Each of the 9 modules ends with a task to perform independently.
- WinCC system components.
- Project properties, station parameters
- Creating visualization applications using Graphics Designer: definition of visualization screens, available elements and their possibilities
- Configuration of communication with automation systems
- Providing information on events occurring in the controller in the form of messages and alarms
- Archiving of process variables
- Creating and parameterizing trends
- Possibilities to limit access rights to selected visualization elements
- Implementation of multilingual visualization projects
- Use of VBScripts
- Introduction to C scripts
You will create an HMI / SCADA application from scratch.
You will learn how to use software from Siemens - SIMATIC WinCC V7.
You get access to over 9 hours of films divided into 60 short and concise fragments.
In the theoretical part, you get the basic knowledge about SCADA systems.
The course describes the SIMATIC WinCC 7.5 software divided into modules:
- project management (WinCC Explorer)
- variable and tags configuration (Tag management)
- screens and graphics management (Graphic designer)
- user administration (User administrator)
- alarms, warnings (Alarm logging)
- trends, charts (Tag logging)
- language (Text library)
- VBS and C scripts (Global scripts)
After completing DIY tasks you'll create your SCADA!
You can download my project from the last lecture.
Are you ready to enter the world of SCADA systems?
Who this course is for
- The course is written for anyone who wants to know the process of creating SCADA systems
- For student who knows other SCADA solutions e.g. Wonderware InTouch, Ifix, FactoryTalk
- Technical School Student
- Engineering Student
- Working Engineers
- PLC Programmers
- Electrical Engineer
- Process Automation Engineer
- Process Control Engineer