What you'll learn
- Prepare Windows 10 for WinCC SCADA V7.5
- How to install Siemens WinCC V7.5 quickly.
- Set PG/PC configuration to communicate with S7 PLC!
- Create autostart for demo application.
- Where to find Siemens WinCC v7.5 .ISO and download files.
Learning how to install first time new SCADA software from scratch is much different than installing one you already know. The knowledge and pieces of information from the internet is not always so clear to understand. This course shows step by step solution to install WinCC v7.x from Siemens in a step by step course with full comments on all steps.
I'm using this course method everytime I install WinCC V7.X!
Contents and Overview
This small course contains over 20 lectures and 1.5 hours of content. It's designed for anyone, regardless of experience automation level, who wishes to install the SCADA system on his own and start learning to program.
In this course, you will learn the power of virtualization (Hyper-V) in the industry environment.
You'll then learn, how to set up Windows 10 to be ready to install WinCC v7.5.
You'll learn how to set up a PG/PC interface after installing Simatic NET software and how to transfer license keys.
And, finally, you'll learn how to test freshly installed software with a new application.
By the end of this course, you'll have valuable skills and knowledge on how to make a correct WinCC V7.5 installation from scratch and how to make all working automatically.
Who this course is for
- Students who learn industrial environment
- Maintenance members who need to reinstall WinCC V7
- For anyone who don't know how to install WinCC V7 correctly
- This course is meant for anyone who wants to test Siemens WinCC v7.x SCADA